In Today's B2B Marketplace, Sales is Social
You may not be ready to embark on a full-scale B2B social media program. Or, it might not be the best tactic to market to your company's top prospects. However, in almost every company’s case, social media can still be used as a powerful prospecting tool. By effectively leveraging social media you can improve your prospect research, connect with a wider number of prospects, customers and partners, and generate more unique leads.
Venture Accelerator Partners has perfected a number of simple and easy to implement techniques and we can show you how to use these too. Our favourite platforms for sales prospecting with social media include LinkedIn, Twitter, and Jigsaw.
Your Sales Prospecting with Social Media plan will help you to:
- Identify your goals for each platform
- Get started and set yourself up
- Determine the best tools to use with each platform (eg, HootSuite vs TweetDeck for Twitter)
- Grow your network strategically
- Leverage unique aspects of each platform for optimal results (eg, hashtags in Twitter, groups in LinkedIn)
- Understand what information is available and the best places to find it
- Learn platform specific “etiquette”
- Plan and execute strategic searching
B2B social media resources for you:
Download one of our social media white papers to find out more about using social media in the sales process.