Not only does curating great 3rd party content help build the Venture Accelerator Partner brand, but getting the chance to read so much great marketing material builds my own knowledge base and is helping me become a better marketer for our clients. I highly recommend building some time into your daily schedule to learn about leading marketing tactics and strategies; it can only benefit your business or startup, even if you don’t think you’re a marketer.
Here are a few of my favourite sources of great B2B marketing and startup marketing content:
- B2Community B2Community is perhaps my favourite spot for insightful, original marketing content. B2Community’s mission is “to create an open community where business professionals can establish their thought leadership, increase exposure for their business/organization, and network with others.” It’s a great source of straightforward yet intriguing material.
- HubSpot HubSpot publishes so much marketing content, at this point I'm unsure whether they sell software or are a publishing house. Despite the absolutely incredible number of emails I receive from HubSpot each and every day, it truly is a fantastic source of content. Their Inbound Internet Marketing blog is an amazing source of SEO, branding, social media, lead generation, email marketing, lead nurturing & management, and analytics content, and their eBooks are great to keep on file as quick reminders.
- KISSmetrics In the words of those who run it, the KISSmetrics blog is “a blog about analytics, marketing, and testing”, and it’s doubtful you’ll find a better spot on the web to learn about how those three subjects relate to one another. Be sure to check out their awesome library of infographics on sales, marketing, technology, and social media.
- RocketWatcher Run by startup marketing junkie April Dunford, RocketWatcher is a go to source for startup marketing content. Full of first-hand tactical and strategic insight from April’s time working with a number of successful startups, RocketWatcher has great advice for launching and growing new products and services.
If you’re interested in learning more about Venture Accelerator Partners can help your growing business with B2B marketing or startup marketing, please don’t hesitate to contact me or download one of our marketing white papers.
Latest posts by Sam Brennand (see all)
- Spring Training for Marketers - March 4, 2014
- Do You Understand Your Customers’ B2B Buying Behaviour? - January 28, 2014
- What’s Your B2B Content Marketing Strategy? - January 9, 2014