The Sales and Marketing Fast Start Plan™ is your proven roadmap to revenue growth. Starting from day one, we'll work to create a plan that specifically addresses your business challenges and lays out a sales and marketing plan that's proven to drive revenue growth.
Typically a Sales and Marketing Fast Start Plan™ addresses the following topics:
- Your Business Your solution, pricing and revenue model, unique value proposition and benefits, current sales and marketing activities, marketing budgets, business objectives
- The Market Your target market, competitive environment, target prospects and key contacts if known
- Your Brand Brand identity, brand tonality, brand positioning, inventory and audit of all existing marketing assets (i.e. logo, copy, brochures, white papers, ebooks, business cards, website) and gap analyses
- Sales Approach Path to market (direct and indirect channels, partners etc), qualification strategies, objection handling, sales processes
- Tools CRM tools, social media and marketing tools, best practices, implementation and organizational training strategies
- Performance Measures Quantifiable goals for both your business and for the VA Partners team
- Plan Strategy-driven program of sales and marketing tactics and activities, clear implementation plans and a communications plan to ensure everything stays on track
Your Sales and Marketing Fast Start Plan™ will not replace your business plan, but build upon it. Within a few days of starting with us, you'll have your roadmap to revenue acceleration. The Sales and Marketing Fast Start Plan™ is a succinct plan that drills down to the core of your sales and marketing situation and provides recommendations for how to achieve your revenue goals. You can read more about our process here.