Steve Gruber has 16 years of sales leadership, business development and direct sales experience with an in-depth knowledge of sales strategy development, go to market plans, sales & marketing collaboration, sales process, sales infrastructure and selling techniques. He has increased sales with a number of growing companies in a wide range of industries including business software, IT, telecoms, cleantech and industrial. Steve has an Honors Bachelor of Business Administration from Wilfrid Laurier University and an MBA from the University of Toronto.
Steve has had some great customer successes including:
- Helping a financial and industrial services company growing their customer base from 1 to over 50 clients and generate an annuity stream of over $750,000
- Working with a cleantech company to secure sales of over $4,000,000
- Assisting a software company in doubling their client base in under 2 years and growing their revenue by over 50%
Steve founded VA Partners with Mark in 2006 with the vision of helping growing Canadian companies increase their sales in a cash flow friendly manner. Steve and Mark wanted to provide small and growing firms with access to professional sales and marketing resources.
Steve is also Vice President and a Director of the Golden Horseshoe Venture Forum, a not- for-profit organization based out of Burlington, Ontario that helps connect growing companies with resources and capital.
Find Steve at the following events:
- Golden Horseshoe Venture Forum
- Networking events held by University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Business.
For blogs focused on sales leadership, strategy and tactical assistance, follow this link to a full list of blogs Steve has contributed to the VA Partners website (hyperlink).