Mark worked 10 years for a Fortune 500 company in numerous sales, marketing, and leadership roles. There Mark won awards for Manager of the year, Top Sales and Marketing Team Member, and a $200 Million revenue quota. He moved on to be the GM of a moving and relocation company, managing the Toronto office that saw quality scores improve, increased sales by 10%, and doubled gross margins.
Mark founded VA Partners with Steve Gruber in 2006. VA Partners has worked with over 50 companies providing part-time assistance with B2B sales, marketing, and social media. Some of Mark’s highlights at VA Partners include:
- Providing Part-time VP Sales that helped a client increase revenue by 50% a solution
- Helping to close $300,000 in 4 new customers for a software firm working 6 days a month
- Helping a client with on the ground sales in Abu Dhabi
- Booking 80+ meetings through Social Media and over $100,000 in opportunities
Mark regularly donates time to Laurier Alumni, Ryerson Digital Media Zone, MaRS, Innovation Factory Café If program, and Startup Weekend.
Presentations, Blogs and Events
Mark blogs tend to focus on B2B Sales Strategy and Sales Tactics.
Take a look at presentations by Mark, including B2B Sales Strategy.
Mark is based in Toronto and you can regularly find him at the following events in Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, Halton, Guelph, and Toronto:
- Demo Camp
- Communitech Business Development and Strategic Sales Peer2Peer
- Startup Drinks
- Innovation Factory: Café If
- Startup Weekend